BRUSSELS - IPTE has signed a letter of intent to buy a majority stake in German automation company Platzgummer GmbH, before acquiring it in full.

IPTE will take an 80% holding this year and the remaining 20% in 2010.

Platzgummer has annual sales of between $11.76-$14.70 million .

No financial details were given.
Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedInPrint Article